Date(s) - 23/04/2018 - 27/04/2018
Delft University of Technology
Delft University of Technology and Eindhoven University of Technology are jointly organising the 3rd Conference on Isogeometric Analysis and Applications (IGAA 2018) April 23-27, 2018 in Delft. In the spirit of IGAA 2012 and IGAA 2014, the third edition of the IGAA conference aims at bringing together experts from Isogeometric Analysis theory and application and at promoting wider awareness throughout the Isogeometric Analysis community of recent developments in this field.
This third edition of the conference has a special track Isogeometric Analysis in Industry inviting experts in industrial applications and practitioners to share their experience with Isogeometric Analysis with researchers in this field.
World-leading experts from academia and industry will discuss the latest developments in IGA in five keynote presentations:
- Jessica Zhang (Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburg, United States)
- Josef Kiendl (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
- Thomas J.R. Hughes (The University of Texas at Austin, United States)
- Carlotta Giannelli (University of Florence, Italy)
- Kenji Takada (Honda R&D Co., Ltd.)
Furthermore, more than 50 international experts have been invited to present their work on Isogeometric Analysis and its Applications during this 5-day conference.